Search This Blog

Jun 13, 2011

A Pair Of Old Spander Fics of Mine

Just some Spandery Fluff



Title: Comforting
 Author: Dina aka Aerithika Romani aka Darth Sindel aka Mirandarose
 Pairing: Spike/Xander
 Rating: PGish
 Series: No, but it does have a follow up
 Summary: Spike watches Xander

I watch him sleep
 His dark-hair messed up.
 He moans in pain,
 Real or just imagined,
 I have no clue.
 It worries me,
 How one so innocent
 Could have gone through
 All he has had to.
 The others are blind
 To how deep his pain is.
 His “friends” can’t see,
 No, won’t see, how he
 Has suffered deeply.
 But I do, me, the
 Person he hates,
 I know the truth.
 He doesn’t know that
 I understand all too well,
 I’ve been there myself
 Far too many times.
 He doesn’t trust me.
 Not that I blame him.
 He sobs out one word
 “No” with such raw
 Anguish I want to cry.
 I want to gather him
 In my arms and tell
 Him he’s not alone,
 That someone cares
 For him and will be
 There no matter what.
 But I can’t, I don’t
 Have permission to hold
 Him, to comfort him,
 To kiss away his tears.
 He whispers my name
 And I go to him.
 Slowly he wakes and
 Sees me there.
 He doesn’t move away
 Or tell me to leave,
 So I stay with him.
 I hold him in my arms,
 Rock him back to sleep,
 Gently kiss his forehead
 And try to chase away
 All his bad dreams.
 I know we’ll never
 Speak of this, but
 It’s the least I
 Can do to help.

Title: Safe
 Author: Dina aka Aerithika Romani aka Darth Sindel aka Mirandarose
 Pairing: Spike/Xander
 Rating: PGish
 Series: Follow up to Comforting
 Summary: Xander wakes up

I wake wrapped in cool,
 Strong arms and wonder
 Why did he do this?
 I thought it was a dream,
 Him comforting me
 Of all people.
 It’s sweet in an odd sort of way
 Him doing this for me.
 I feel so safe,
 In his arms.
 Ironic, isn’t it?
 That I feel safe
 In the arms of
 Someone who has tried
 To kill me so many times.
 I want to hold onto
 This moment forever.
 But I can’t, can I?
 My friends would never
 Understand how I feel
 Wrapped in his arms.
 I lean in and give him
 A soft kiss of thanks
 And am shocked to all
 Hells when he kisses me back.
 He’s awake and knows I am as well.
 I’m still kissing him, am I
 Wrong for enjoying this?
 It feels so right, how
 Could this be wrong?
 He groans and I know
 He likes this as much
 As I do, I hope.
 His hands shakily
 Run across my back
 And he pulls me closer
 I pull away, having to
 Catch my breath and
 Dive back into the kiss.
 Gods I want this,
 Want him, NEED him.
 He smiles at me
 And trails tiny kisses
 Down my throat and over
 My face and back to my lips.
 My finger run through
 His short, pale hair
 And across his cheeks.
 It’s so perfect being
 With him here
 Even if this is the only
 Time I know I’ll
 Cherish it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment