Search This Blog

Jun 14, 2011

Another Spander Fic

Thoughts and Letters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: The gangs thoughts and Anya's letter to Xander set during "Sires and Childer"
Rating: PG-13
Author Notes: Thanks to my mom, who without her inspiration to write "Sires and Childer" this never would have been written

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Follow Ups To "Sires and Childer" Author: obiwan_jinn@yahoo.com
Rating: G-PG-13
Disclaimer: Joss and Mutant Enemy own everyone but Cedria Pairing: S/X S/X/A, mentions of X/Anya and Willow/Tara Spoiler: Mid season 5 BVtS
Sequel: If anybody wants to write what happens next, go for it. Feedback: please, please, please


It Was Obvious, Wasn't It?
Tara's thoughts as she walked home
As I walk with Willow, I'm lost in my thoughts. It was obvious that Xander had just gotten out of bed and upon seeing Spike's coat and Xander's appearance I knew what was going on. He didn't seem like the kind to cheat on anyone and I worry how Anya will take the news. I feel sorry for her but that Willow wants Xander to be happy and will support him. I also wonder how Buffy and Giles will take it. Buffy was pretty freaked when she found out about Willow and me. I think Spike will be good for Xander. It's obvious that he loves him, isn't it?' Clearing my throat I look at Willow, trying to decide how to bring it up. Squeezing her hand I speak my mind.
It's About Time
Willow's thoughts when talking with Tara
It's about time Xander realized who he really was. I can't believe it's taken him so long, I've known long before I knew about myself. It's about time Spike was truthful. Lately I've been tempted to put a truth spell on them, they've really been bugging me with all the flirting and not getting involved. I have to admit, I always thought they were perfect for each other. I could tell how Xander felt when Spike lived with him and how upset he was when Spike betrayed us for Adam. Don't get me wrong, I can understand why he did it. I think if I had been in the same position I probably would have done the same thing. I'm worried how Buffy will take this, she wigged out when she found out about me and Tara.
I Should Have Known
Anya's letter to Xander
I should have known, I should have accepted what I saw. But I didn't and I fell in love with you. I should have told you how I'd hear you say his name in your sleep. I should have told you how he would watch you when no one else was looking like you were the only thing that was important in the world. I should have told you that I saw how you watched him, your eyes saying more than words ever could. I should have known that one day the two of you would realize how each other felt. I should have done more to keep the two of you apart, but I didn't. The two of you got close, became friends and I couldn't stop it. I loved you too much to do that. I should have kept a closer eye on you. I should have told someone about the looks he gave you, the soft caresses. I should have told him to back off, you were mine. But I can't change what has happened. I can't change the fact that you grew apart from me. I can't change the fact the you aren't in love with me. I can't change the fact that you chose him over me. Nor can I change the fact that it hurts me so much that I wasn't what you needed. I should have stayed away when I left. I should have confronted you the first time I heard you call out his name in your dreams instead of min. But the two of you are together now and I know I have to go. I realize I should have told you this face to face, but I can't. I will miss you dearly, Xander.
Goodbye
Anya
Dear Lord
Giles finds out
The girls are chatting away and I notice that Anya is missing. As I'm about to ask if any of them knows where she is Xander walks in. He is holding a letter and hands it to Willow before climbing halfway up to the loft. Spike just walked in and went over to Xander. He's sitting with his arm Xander. This is a new development. It might explain why Anya isn't here. Buffy is reading the letter and Willow keeps smiling at Spike and Xander. Buffy has handed me the letter. I find it deeply mature how Anya took things. I nod my approval to Xander and Spike, knowing that they are right for each other. Dear lord, I just hope they are happy.
You Turned Me?
Xander wakes up
I look at Spike in shock at the news that I am now a vampire. Me, a vampire. The thing I've been hunting for five years, the thing I've learned to hate, the thing I've found myself falling in love with.. I can't believe that I've fallen for him. Me, the guy who used to tell Buffy she was crazy for doing the exact same thing. He's explaining to me why he did it and I'm shocked. He loves me. Spike loves me. Loves me enough to turn me so he doesn't loose me. He thinks I'm going to hate him. How could I? Nobody has ever cared this much for me. Not even Anya. I have to tell him how I feel. I can't loose him. God I love the bleached moron.
Bad, Bad Buffy
Buffy watches
Was that a moan I just heard? I should go back to the others but I want to see what's going on. Oh, nummy, Spike and Xander smoochies. No that's bad. Bad thoughts. Bad, naughty Slayer. Okay I really should go. Spike just unzipped Xander's pants. They look so good together. They haven't seen me so I'm okay. Don't moan, please don't moan Buffy. Have to calm down. That's one of my best friends in there thrusting against Spike. Nummy. Bad, Bad Buffy. Good thing vampires don't need to breathe or I would have been caught a long time ago. Oh god I really should leave. They're almost done, well Xander at least. Oh, shit. Spike knew. Spike knew I was watching and didn't care. I am so dead.
Liked That, Did You?
Spike knows
I can't believe she's watching us. Xander has no clue that Buffy is watching us as I have my way with him. She likes watching us. I'll have to use that little tidbit of knowledge as blackmail someday. Like that, don't you Slayer? Like how I have him writhing under me? Like how eager he is as he thrusts against me? Oh yeah, you know you do. Or you would have left or made your presence known. But you just stand there watching as I take my childe places you've only dreamed of Slayer. I turn my head, letting you know that I knew you were watching us. Your face is so red Slayer. Have I embarrassed you? Are you ashamed because you watched us? Or is it because you liked it? I know it turned you on, I can smell it.
Family Picture
Dawn takes a photo
Angel smiles at my sister as she walks in the room blushing. I wonder what happened. I can't believe Xander's a vampire.
Buffy won't look at him or Spike without blushing. I have to get details. Spike is sitting down next to Angel and pulling Xander onto his lap. I should get a family photo of the three of them. Camera. Check. Film. Check. Innocent look on my face. Check. Three nummy vampires waiting to get their picture taken. Check. Talking my photo I quickly walk away, knowing I'll need to make at least six copies. What do you know, already I am asked for two copies. I know Xander, Spike and Angel will want one for themselves.
Aftermath
Angel lies in bed thinking
I'm lying in bed with Spike and Xander. Xander who last night fucked me into the mattress. I came to Sunnydale to help protect them, only to find them involved. Spike turning Xander was one of the things that was at the top of my 'things that will never happen' list, only a few places below 'Willow dating a female.' I guess I was wrong on both counts. Having them invite me into their private moment was truly touching. Knowing Xander will never have to worry about loosing his soul sets me at ease. I've never seen Spike as happy as he is when he is with Xander, nor as heartbroken as when he was captured and almost killed. I know they'll stick together for a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment